New Baby Girl swing card

NB011

A combination of the old and new indeed. Because for this card, it has at the front part of the card, a newborn baby girl design that I did long time ago. The only difference is the material used for making it. In the previous design, I made it using foam sheets but for this one, I used felt. You can see below how I sew the eyes with a dark brown thread for the little baby.


The card has a few 3D fancy stickers on it which is in my opinion is so cute! I got them at Tesco. They are not that expensive and the design is lovely. I couldn't help myself from buying it. I do have a similar design for new baby boy too. So I will definitely use them soon for another new baby card.

 I love the off white floral lace trim from WholePort.....it looks really cute combined with the colourful pastel buttons. I didn't use a lot of items from WholePort for this card, just the lace and the embroidery thread for sewing the felt and paper. I just love using the embroidery thread. The colours are so pretty and it has a shine to it that makes it looks so fancy. Easy to sew on paper too. :)

Overall I had fun making this one. With a candy theme colour combination, it makes the card look sweet and warm. The Dymo embossing label maker was a fun gadget to use too for making the wordings for the card. I kinda enjoy using it nowadays. I guess I need to get more colours too as I only have black and red colour labels at the moment. ^.^

Do check out the video below of the card in motion.....I love the sounds of the birds in the background chirping away so happily in the garden. I guess they were excited to see the card too hhihihiihihi!! ;D


2 comments:

Handmade Cards by Archana said...

Beautiful baby card!!
I´m one among top20 in gallery idol contest.Now Round 2 voting has begun..if you like my card,then pls vote for me.
http://ck.upickem.net/engine/Details.aspx?p=V&c=126376&s=65628548&i=1&m=X&sort=SORTORDER&#SD
Check out my blog
http://handmadecardsbyarchana.blogspot.de/2014/05/gallery-idol-round-2.html

fifi said...

OMG, that's over the top cute <3 Amazing work hun!

p/s: if you ever plan to give away cute cards like that, lemme know asap, I want :D

Featured Post

How to make two tone tear drop shape quilling flowers

We are coming close to mid February and I'm blogging about something that I did last January! LOL! It's been a month sin...